🎶 “take you out” by luther vandross
@toph i have endless scraps of paper like this for calculating column units
hey petals! havent posted in a while. at a wedding (in nashville!!! fun city) this weekend i asked guests to draw something banal from their professional life, and then nominate someone to draw next. we didn't quite stick to that order but here they are
1) the various constituencies you have to balance when project-managing a car project at Nissan
2) the convolution(?) of the frequencies of sounds bouncing off walls in a room, and the fourier transform characterizing its acoustics
3) the value provided to the client by a consultant (solid line), compared to the value perceived by the client (dotted line)
4) choropleth of primary care physicians in different regions of U.S.
5) something to do with government, evidently
6-1) game downloads over time after launch, depending on whether you do or don't get featured in app store
6-2) "Lavender Stevens" — story unknown, but drawn by a vet
7) your homeowners insurance is less if you have a cat than if you have an akita
8) john mccain lying in state
i'd love to see y'all's !!
Last minute Petal meet-up at the 7:15pm showing of A Simple Favor, Union Square, NYC!!
The colony gardens we stayed in on Amager, in Copenhagen, are also referred to as "leisure lots." My vacation prep for Petaling.
owl-hoofs to the ground
The thick darkness is all over the earth stereo
My weak hand to the yellow flower stretches
from the yellow powder Appears
a character .......
good evening, petal!
blessed to have you in my life...
I asked for a puppy and a guinea pig for my birthday and all I got was a memorable and magical weekend with my loved ones in my favorite place on earth.